1. WHAT DID LIFE LOOK LIKE BEFORE YOU FOCUSED ON CONSISTENCY ON NUTRITION AND FITNESS?
I drank a lot of wine and did not make sleep a priority.
2. What made you decide to make a change?
I injured myself doing something simple with my kid and as I lay on the couch recovering I realized I didn’t want to live life this way.
3. What has changed (attitude, energy, weight, habits, priorities, race times, blood work, confidence, etc.?)
I feel stronger. I have more energy I no longer get winded going up and down the stairs and most importantly I can keep up with my 7and 9 year old boys.
Share the following below:
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAREHOUSE WORKOUT SONG?
Going back to Cali LL Cool J
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAREHOUSE WORKOUT CLASS?
I like them all. Each teacher brings their own flavor/style to the boot camps and Marc’s boxing classes are great. Pound is a fun way to switch it up from weights/cardio.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”