© 2018 All rights reserved
1. WHAT DID LIFE LOOK LIKE BEFORE YOU FOCUSED ON CONSISTENCY ON NUTRITION AND FITNESS?
I have always enjoyed being active throughout high school and college but adjusting to a new schedule with working full time after college was difficult. I tried to get out and go on walks or rollerblade on the weekends but more often than not, during the week, I found myself staying at home and lounging.
2. What made you decide to make a change?
My mom gifted me a free month at The Warehouse, so I joined virtually for classes from Colorado. I then decided I enjoyed incorporating a fitness class into each day and I continued my virtual membership!
3. What has changed (attitude, energy, weight, habits, priorities, race times, blood work, confidence, etc.?)
I just feel good, physically and mentally – that’s the easiest way to explain it! I notice I have more energy throughout the day and am in a better mood when I’m in a regular workout routine. I also feel overall stronger physically, so completing everyday tasks have become easier and I have more stamina.
Share the following below:
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAREHOUSE WORKOUT SONG?
1. Gecko (Overdrive) – Radio Edition by Oliver Helen’s & Becky Hill / 369 (feat. B.O.B) by Cupid / Church (feat. Teddy Verseti) by T-Pain
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
3. Carpe Diem (seize the day – live in the moment)
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT CLASS?
2. Barre / Cardio Kickboxing / Boxing Fusion